JSR Micro NV
- Founded as a joint venture in 1986
- JSR Corporation became full owner since 1993
- Employs more than 240 people
- Offices and production facilities in Heverlee, Belgium
- President: Marc De Baere
- Established December 10, 1957
- Publicly traded on the Nikkei Stock Exchange under the symbol JSR
- Employs over 9000 people
- Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan
- President: Eric Johnson
We will be recognized by our customers as their very best partner, enabling them to develop and put the most advanced semiconductor and life science materials on the market.
We contribute to make this world a better place for everybody, today and in the future.
We outpace the market growth and supply the most advanced products and services to our customers in a profitable and most sustainable way.
We strive for customer intimacy using, knowledge & skills, advanced technologies & digitalization.
Do things right first time & keeping our promises are keys for success.
We conduct our activities in the best socially, ethical and sustainable manner. This leads to long lasting relationships with our stakeholders.
We create the right conditions for creativity, innovation and continuous improvement and make maximum use of the digital possibilities.
We value teamwork, mutual respect, open feedback and transparency. We aim to develop the human potential of our colleagues. Their satisfaction and wellbeing will be reflected in the quality of our products and services.